Monday, December 6, 2010

drew wagar question 1


I knew my story very well I have always been a fan of Michael Jackson. So I knew most of the details and learned a little bit. I thought the fans were very bias by hating his doctor I think they just needed someone to blame. The story was appealing because he’s the greatest entertainer to ever live. Although the play wasn’t really what I’m interested in and I found it at the end sounding like a boring record it wasn’t half bad. It was a tragic and very sad story and I hope I never hear about something ike this again
Throughout the whole story you read about how the town frowned on homosexuals. In some places I believe that’s just the way it is and there’s no way to change it. I think maybe gays in Laramie should keep it a secret for their own safety. Towards the end of the book you hear this several times but just from different people.  At first when we started reading the book I was sincerely interested because it took place in Laramie and my dad went to the university of Wyoming but the more we read the worse it got.
Although Mathew Sheppard’s story was sad and tragic it showed people not to judge or hate someone because there different. The story spread all over the U.S.A and even the world. Maybe because of it people are more tolerant of queers.

No comments:

Post a Comment